Wednesday, April 11, 2012

My 1st baby boy page!

So, amid the craziness that is life with three kids, I finally made time to scrap a page for Austin's book! I loved the pictures we took of the girls meeting him in the hospital, so these pictures made my decision of where to start pretty easy!  See how proud the big sisters are?!

Seeing their smiles just warmed my heart!

I used paper from a baby boy stack from Die Cuts With a View (I think it's only sold at Michaels) that I bought shortly after the ultrasound revealed that we were having a boy so I could buy more scrapbooking paper!! (I may have a paper hoarding problem, but I know I'm not the only one in the scrapbooking world with that problem! lol!) Anyway, I really liked this stack because the papers are all soft blues, browns and greens.  The primary colors may grow on my eventually for boy pages, but I'm definitely not there yet!

I hope to get in my scrap room more since Austin is starting to nap regularly...there's just always so much to do around this house that I've neglected that hobby a bit.  I really do miss it! I was looking through some pictures of pages and cards that I made over the years and really felt inspired.  I have been making some cute cards for a project I've been donating to for the past few years, but I've done very little besides that and this page...oh well, little by little, I'll make more time for scrapbooking!
Enjoy!

No comments: