Sunday, April 21, 2013

Ashley @ 4

Another new layout!  I'm so happy I was able to play in my craft room this weekend!!  I definitely didn't expect to since my husband was out of town.  But my in-laws called and wanted to take the kids to a family fun fair at the college where my mother-in-law works!  And they wanted to keep the kids overnight! I had the house to myself for almost 24 hours!!  I could have cleaned up around the house or did something similarly productive, but I decided to treat myself to some scrap time!  Here is one of the layouts I completed using  sketch #23 from My Scraps & More Sketches
 

I really love how it turned out, so I entered it into their challenge on their blog!
 
I hope you are having a great day! The sun is shining here, but it is chilly...I'm ready for spring to come already!


No comments: