Sunday, May 2, 2010

I made some pages and cards for NSD!

This page is for the "thinking outside the box" challenge...It was hard for me to make a LO with this many photos, especially without a sketch!  So, here's sweet Kayla's 1st cake photos!! The bottom pic is with Aunt Amy and Uncle Keith, Kayla's Godparents!  The title is form ZooBalloo and the cupcake is from Create a Critter--my newest and favorite cartidge!!
I completed this page for the challenge "for a child" since this finishes off Kayla's 1st year Baby Book!!!  Again, I used lots of photos here...we had sooo many pics of her 1st birthday, but I wanted to keep it a 2 page LO.  I used DCWV Sweet stack (for both pages) and the title is from ZooBalloo.
I made this card for the "for your mom/someone special" challenge!  Again, I used my fave, Create a Critter--I just love this skunk! The tulips are from that cart too...I think the 'for you' is from Walk in My Garden. I used black stickles for the nose...looks better in person!
This is for the challenge to "use an animal or critter." This was the first time I cut this bee and I love it! Again I used CAC for the bee and flowers...also used stickles on the flowers, the bee's wings and the trail.  Just a fun card!!  I still have to think of someone to send it too...hmmmmm...
This was definitely a challenge for me...a "masculine" card/project.  I made this card with tutle fron CAC and a new stamp I picked up at Archivers...I think it came together pretty well...
This is for the "shape" challenge...It's a dino card from CAC (again! I tell you, it's my fave!)
I did this LO for the "rainbow colors" challenge.  I just love these pics of the girls taken on St Patrick's Day!  My new camera will take pics in black and white and 1 color, so I had to experiment a little!  I added the cupcake from CAC and the papers are from DCWV Sweet stack...the cherry paper might be from the Baby Girl stack...anyway, I really like how this turned out and I think I will frame it to hang in my scrap room!

Well, I still have today to do and post more challenges...we'll see if I have time this afternoon for that!

No comments: