Saturday, May 8, 2010

More pages and cards for My Pink Stamper Challenges (on NSD)

I made this card for "Teacher appreciation" challenge. The apple is from CAC and the "thanks" is from Walk in my Garden (I think)...it was simple, but I think it's cute!
This card is for the "monochromatic color" challenge.  I stamped "a little hello" in pink on the white cardstock...it's a little hard to see in the picture. I think the card is super cute...the flower is made from a technique I saw on Dawn's Stamping Studio...she has a lot of videos and this flower tutorial was 1 of them!
This scrapbook page was for the "think spring" challenge and I love these photos! The first warm day of the year (happened to be in March) the girls and I decided to take a walk...for some reason they decided they needed backpacks?  Where did they think we were walking to anyway? So, of course, the scrapbooker in me needed photos! As you can see the snow was still melting on the grass, but the sidewalks were pretty dry.  It was a nice day for a walk!   BTW, the title was cut from SCAL and the papers are from a DCWV stack, but I'm not sure which one....

That's all for now!  By the way, I didn't win for any of these challenges, but I haven't been this productive (or motivated) in some time!!  I really enjoyed it!!

No comments: