Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Some new scrapbook pages! (Finally!)

So, I finally broke out of my funk a little here and pushed out some pages!!  I really enjoyed it too!  I broke myself back in with this page of some sweet pictures of DD#1 at 13 months. (Please forgive the bad photo quality--it has been storming all day!  But I wanted to get a post up!!)


I love each of these pictures and had a nice stroll down memory lane when I dug them out of the box!  I cannot believe she will be 7 this summer, it does not seem so long ago since she was my little baby!

Now, I think I was nervous to do these pages because I LOVE these photos and I was afraid of not doing them justice on a page!  These pictures were taken by my Aunt Sue in her beautiful garden, then she added some touches in photoshop to soften them.  My girls so enjoyed pretending to be in a 'secret fairy garden' for the photo shoot as well.  I plan to frame these in my scrap room so I can enjoy them everyday!




I bought these Heidi Grace papers a couple of weeks ago and knew that it would be perfect for these pages!  I think I'm going to leave out titles unless I can think of the perfect phrase.  I stamped the each of my daughter's names along the side of their picture and I think that may be enough for now.  We'll see...any suggestions? Anyone else do this (pages without titles)?

No comments: