Tuesday, August 30, 2011

A couple new pages

I was able to get into my craft room the other day and get some pages finished.  Baby #3 is due in a few short weeks so I know I won't get much craft time in for a while after his arrival.  I think I mentioned before that I keep an 8x10 picture frame on my kitchen counter with a page documenting this time last year and I didn't want that to fall behind when the baby was born, especially not during this time of year, when there are so many things going on...back to school, Halloween and great fall photos! So here is my back to school page:
I was also inspired by these photos from last summer with my girls and my older brother, Kevin.  This 12x12 is framed and hanging in my craft room now as I really liked how it turned out!

So, just thought I'd share.  Hoping to add the finishing touches to a couple more 8x10 pages tomorrow to have ready for the coming months.

No comments: