Wednesday, July 11, 2012

More baby boy pages

So, I've been trying to do some more baby boy pages recently.  I can't believe the little guy is almost 10 months old already!  Looking back at pictures from the first months has been fun.  It's unbelievable how much babies change the first year!


For this page, I used papers form a baby boy collection made from Bella Blvd. I added some solid hearts in with some embellishments from the kit.



This page is his birth story...the last few weeks of my pregnancy were not exactly text book, so my labor was induced at 39 weeks.  I wanted this page with the birth story written out while the details were still fresh in my mind... I find that things get hazy after some time passes ;)  The paper I used was from a stack from My Mind's Eye called Twinkle Twinkle Little Boy.




This last page for today, is just some coming home pictures.  The background paper is from Heidi Grace. It's a simple page that came together really easily, since the pictures kind of speak for themselves.

Hope you have a great day, thanks for stopping by!








No comments: