Sunday, October 7, 2012

2 more pages


 
So I made a couple more pages recently.  I find that the 3rd child is keeping me busier than I anticipated... or maybe I forgot how much attention little ones need... Either way, I don't spend nearly enough time in my craft room. Which means I also kinda ignore this blog too... I wish I had more time for both, both if I'm not crafting, it seems like I have nothing to post here either.  Hopefully that will change soon.  I always feel more inspired in the fall to be creative!
 
For the first page here, I used pics form our vacation to Myrtle Beach last summer.  I love the pictures of the girls in the sand.  The 2nd page is for my baby boy's book.  I love all the pics I was able to get on one page! I shows a little of how many people came to see little Austin in his first few weeks home.  I can't believe he turned 1 last month... that year went by so fast!
 
Hope you are all having a great day!

No comments: