Thursday, July 1, 2010

Finally got some scrapbook pages done!

I finally was able to get some pages done last week.  I have a list of things to hopefully complete this summer, so I'm trying to scratch some things off!  So, these 4 pages are all for Ashley's 1st year album (would like to get that done before she turns 6 this month, lol!) I also want to make her a word book like I did for Kayla since Ashley told me she really wanted one...looks like July will be busy in the craft room!
So this was the first page, some pics from January 2005.  We were living in NC at the time and were able to get down to Myrtle Beach to visit our friends, Donna and Mel.  My mom was also able to make it down for a visit!

Some pics form February 2005. Mom and Dad were able to visit again. I was amazed at how chunky Ashley looks in these photos because she was sooooo small for her age! (She still is, actually!)

In March, we were back home in Michigan for a visit. The Great Grandmas on my husband's side of the family were able to see little Ashley too. They have both passed away since, so these pictures are even more sentimental to include in her book.

This last page is Ashley in her Easter dresses...yes, I said dresses. I had bought one and my mom had sent another one that she loved...I couldn't decide which I liked better, so she had 2 dresses! lol!  I just knew I had to make a page with these pictures!  I welded and cut the words with SCAL and the little chick and basket were cut from Create a Critter!

Ok, enough blogging...gotta get crafting! lol!

1 comment:

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice layouts and cards thanks for sharing