Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Baby Girl book

So, I made this adorable word book--my 1st word book ever, and I think I might be addicted! lol!  I wanted a quick and cute way to display baby pictures of my daughter at her 3rd birthday party and this seemed like a good way...here are some inside pages...









I made this with my cricut using George and Basic Shapes and Design Studio and it was super easy! (Makes me wonder why I hadn't tried this sooner!) I used DCWV Baby Girl Nursery Stack to cover the pages.  (I love those stacks!)  I also used the New Arrival cart for the stork and baby on the cover.  This was made for my younger daughter and of course then my older daughter wanted one too! I also want to make books like these with their names! I think that would be really cute too.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beuatiful! Your dd is such a cutie!