Monday, September 27, 2010

Some quick (and easy) thank you cards


So, I LOVE the Create a Critter cartridge! It is by far my fave go-to cart for so many of my creations! So when I needed several (about a dozen) quick thank you cards, I just started cutting some critters! I added some coordinating ribbon, rounded the bottom corners, inked the edges and stamped the sentiment--Easy! The hard part was writing the personal t.y. message inside, lol! My mom always insisted that my brothers and sister and I write personal t.y. cards after birthdays, holidays, graduations, etc. and I still do it today...I also am passing this basic courtesy onto my two girls. I think it really is an important value to pass on...and how cute are these cards?! lol!

2 comments:

Amber said...

I want this cart soo bad! They are so cute!

Unknown said...

So adorable!